LifeWorks® E-mentoring is a free e-mentoring program that helps high school and college students who are interested in behavioral and social science, biomedical science, dental, and healthcare careers find a mentor. Mentors are carefully screened science, healthcare, and education professionals who volunteer to provide information, guidance, and support as students develop their careers.
- provides a safe environment for mentoring by e-mail
- accommodates both student and mentor schedules
- offers students valuable resources
- helps students achieve their career goals
- gives mentors a chance to support student achievement and serve as positive role models